Sunday, November 20, 2011

Journal Cover

I finally painted my Journal cover. It took 3 coats of Gesso to cover in a crosshatch pattern that makes it look like linen. Then I used my new stencils to do the color work and my micon pen 03 and my copic markers to do the title. I hand cut a butterfly rubber stamp but when I printed it I smeared it so I took a handi wipe to fully smear it a little larger than the stamp. I then took a die cut butterfly I had, about the same size, and glued it on after and colored it with copic markes. I then sealed the cover with a light coat of low oder sealant spray.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I joined you site. I wanted to thank you for joining mine. good luck on the contest. I hope you visit often. Kathy